Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013

New work

Hello hello!
As I promised, I'm going to blog about my recent work.
I managed it to get a work at a local drugstore which is called "Müller". I work at the stationery and work at the morning so I'm just refilling everything...nothing special xD Would be a desaster if I should work at the cash register or something like this! Although my dream work would be at the make-up part of Müller...
Well I work about 2-3 times per week. It's just a minijob but it's okay for a student! The first week is over and well it was fun! It's not very difficult work and after two days I nearly understand everything what to do. Now It's just about to remember all the places where the things have go to! 
So thats about work so far!
And I really look forward for my first salary! Then, I can finally buy myself a Pikachu Kigurumi ^____^ And I really want to de my hair before going to China. But soon, I cann afford all these things!
It's a awesome feeling to know: Hey you're going to get you own money! Whoop Whoop!
But I have to save some money for China so...Let's see how much I can and I will spend xD
Well that's it...just a tiny post about my new work so...
Tomorrow there will be a free giveaway of Ben&Jerry's at Freiburg. And in de Eveneing there's a celebration for the dragonboat festival. I'm going to post about this ^__^

Until next time <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen