Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

Exams part one

Hello my dears!
Finally finally the first part of my exam week is over! Such a releasing feeling!
Because I failed during a exam last semester, I had to write the exam last monday again. I have done so much for this lecture the last weeks!And during the exams I was like : Again, I have no idea what I'm doing!
But after some days a letter from the heaven arrived! Ok not really, it was just an email by my teacher, but - I PASSED! I'm sooo happy! Because this lecture was a torture! Although I'm very interested in China I really have no interest in stuff like economy. 
After this happy message I have the whole week to learn Chinese again. Because yesterday was the first Chinese exam of this semester. And...well....I would say: 考得马马虎虎 :/ Well...It was not a mess....but it could have been better :( There was a listening part where you have to fill in space with signs....but I hardly understand one of the teachers! I was like: What the **** did you say?!
And I have to write something about a trip with the bus....seriously wtf. And I didn't learn ANYTHING of the vocabulary for taking the bus! Just write some weird stuff like I was going to visit my big sister's house (As you may know I don't have any brothers or sisters. But I didn't learn the vocabulary for cousin so far. And in China it's common to say Sis or Bro to you Cousin....Or Uncle and Auntie to EVERYONE. Lol we're a big big faimly!) And was talking to the guy who sell the tickets like: Yo! I have no idea which station I have to get out! (I wrote this a little bit more politely in my exams don't worry!) 
But hey - I passed the limit of 100 words so....Hooray for primary school Chinese!
After the exams we celebrated this with beer and this stuff...normally I'm not that fast drunk although I'm asian but....It IS a really really bad combination to drink beer when you take medicine...I was destroyed like hell after...I dunno 4 or 5 beers. And I had like the most terrible headache in my life! So I just went home early about half past 9 and arrived home at 10 or something like this...
Never ever drinking and being sick!
So today I'll stay at home and relax - curing my illness and go to bed early because I have to go to work tomorrow!

See you soon my dears <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen