Montag, 24. Juni 2013

2 months until departure

Hey guys!
I'm so excited! Just two months remaining until I'm going 'home' again - China is calling!
My cousin's getting married and of course my mum and I are invited! I'm really looking forward to the wedding of my big sis (In China you can call your older cousin big sister/brother :3 ) and of course - China!
My mother is planning to visit some cool places with me - Shanghai of course (It's the place where my relatives live), Hangzhou, Suzhou, Qingdao and Beijing!
Lots of names huh? I rather show you some beautiful pictures so you can get a little insight of my beautiful second home country :3


Shanghai Putuo - the beautiful district where my relatives live and where I spent some lovely moments in my childhood!


Hangzhou - It's very famous for it's wonderful landscapes!


Already getting jealous? ;) That's Suzhou - Famous for it's stunning gardens.

There's a saying in Chinese - In the north, there's the paradise, in the soush Suzhou and Hangzhou :)


Qingdao, a former German colony. You might know it a little bit - because of it's beer ;D


Last but not least one of my favourite places in Beijing - Wangfujing, a big shoppingstreet (but of course not as big and stunning as my most favourite street in Shanghai ;))

So you see very awesome places! 
So my goal for the next month is to show you how I'm getting ready for China - Shopping and weight loss for the wedding!

See you soon my dears!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow das sieht echt schön da aus, ich hoffe ich kann auch bald mal rumreisen in Asien <3
    LG guglhupf aus Instagram lol
    (hello-guglhupf.de ^^)

    AntwortenLöschen