Freitag, 7. September 2012

Time changes...So do I

Yo what's up Guys
I went trough all of the picture, which were taken of me and I just recognized....gee you've changed a lot o-o
Well I thought I could share my lifestyle evolving since 2007 with you...
Quite embarrassing LOL


2007

This picture was taken at my first animexx meeting...
There shoes were my favorite ones...seriously omg.
I was about....13? years old atm. 


uhm...this was taken in autumn 2007...I already got my typical grumpy face :B
I started to wear only black clothes and self made jeans which are damaged

After my first animexx meeting, friends mentioned, that my best friend and I would be a cute couple...So we started dating lol. But after some months love began to grow...so..2007, at the age of 13 I found out that I'm addicted to both gender.

2008


One year later I cut my hair short and bleached a part..the hairstyle was inspired by Nao, the drummer of alice nine. 
I looked like a dumb fat boy.

but I don't like my hair like this so I let them grow...
I was really into this japanese stuff lol.


I started to learn playing the bassguitar. Although I'm barely playing the bassguitar now, I love my bass. Her name's Maggie and she's one of the most precious things I own

2009

So, in this year I stopped being interested in VK. I had really bad experiences with this scene and bad memories. I was tired of trying some hairstyles of men and I was tired to be liked, just because I'm asian. 


My hair grews longer and I was just a normal teenager like everyone in my school

Oh but I wasn't completely off about Japan. I was flashed by Kumi Koda and really wanted to have some blonde parts in my hair...but I dyed them red °O°
me gusta ôwô

I fell in love with medieval music and events, especially the 'Mittelalterliche Phantasie Spectaculum'
I met my big big love....or something like that. 


2010

2010, I met my second girlfriend, Oh I forget to mention: About the end of 2009 I've got into VK again...D:
So...I met my girlfriend and in this year I was like the master of desaster about dying my hair lol.

First of all I started to bleach my hair by myself...I started with a blonde fringe
I messed it up and...got a brown piece in my hair...looks like I rubbed shit in my hair LOL

But after some weeks I got tired about this and saw the music video of Memeshikute
I badly wanted to have these half side blond and half side black hair!
So...
I have to say...these hair were frickin' awesome *___* And I was so slim T_T
About this moment, I started to wear some colorful clothes.

In China, I cut them off, because they were really damaged because of bleaching and straightening them daily

but it looked still awesome....some weird chinese girl took a picture of my hair O: without asking Ò_ó
About this time I've lost about 20 pounds...I was so proud of it....REALLY proud of it.

And...2010, at the age of 16 I've got my first Tattoo. Yes I know, getting a tattoo at the age of 16 if propably the biggest mistake you can do...besides that the most tattoo artist won't do it.
Everyone in China thought I was 22 and....I love my tat and atm I don't regret it. I'm thinking about another.


But....I was bored about having blond and black. It reminded me of Cruella de Vil
So I tried some other colors


And I bleached ALL of my hair and dyed them brown....
this was the biggest mistake I ever done. My hair was damaged like hell and I hat to cut them off

I looked like a gay boy. Oo

But....Because I bleached my hair about 2AM I've made lots of mistakes and my hair was a complete desaster

Seriously....WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Because of this I decided to make one part of my hair black again lol...
And got into this
And I got more into wearing girly things escpecially heels...and started to wear make up, which was more like the ulzzang look

But...brown is a kinda boring color and in upcoming winter, I wanted to wear black again.

Tada! Half side red and the other side black again
I really liked this! But I messed it up because I gave myself a weird haircut




About this time, I broke up with my girlfriend. I got more into boys and dyed my hair black. 



2011

2011, I cut my hair really....REALLY short because i wanted to get rid about this haircut before


I looked like a mushroom...

About February I fell in love with the most amazing guy in the world. 
And I got tired about dying my hair because they were really damged...
so I just let them grow....and grow...

(most non fotogenic guy in the world :D)

I started to buy more coloful clothes and got into the korean and chinese fashion.

2012

So, Countdown started until deadline wooo!

I broke up with my boyfriend but we're still friends...with...benefits...we've friendzoned each other of us lol. Maybe we're going to marry someday who knows? :D

This year I had my final exams and I finished school. And I started to wear more clothes which fits to the korean/chinese style. I'm a Barbie lol
And after 1 and a half year I dyed my Hair again!

Okay this is how I look like now....I have to say I'm proud of my style evolve...But I regret that I couldn't hold my weight and I gained the whole amount of punds back I've lost two years ago...but I really try to change this!
Sorry for not having pictures where you can see more than my face (cuz I'm fat :D) but...I don't get it to make some of these pictures...maybe in some weeks :B











1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Frisur mit der einen Hälfte hell sieht irgendwie cool aus :D Aber heute siehst du auch sehr gut aus! LG guglhupf

    AntwortenLöschen