Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

I'm moving!

'sup my little springrolls °O°

as you probably know, I'm going to start university soon. In fact, my first lecture will be in 20 days lol.
Because I study in Freiburg I have to move, since travelling between my hometown and university...would took around 2 hours Oo
Because I'm going to have something like a...special week for beginners, I have to be in Freiburg at least at the 14th. So, I'm going to move this Friday to have a little bit space between moving and going to university.
In fact I don't even know how to get to the university o____O Fortunately, they are some sotres in the near of my apartment or I would starve. xD
Okay this is how my room look like at the moment..

Some more cartons and i should search some pigeons to play Angry Birds xDDD
I was surprised while packing my stuff because I thought i would need a lot of more cartons for all of this crap I got here. But I'll leave many things here for example lot of old clothes and this stuff.
I'm really excited about moving...it's my very first own apartement and I'll never lived alone so far o_o
Hope I won't burn everything down xD

Even though I always promised to write more blogs - I really try at university. Hope my english will get better at least I'll get much stuff on english for my chinese lectures (I think so...everyone said this Oo) so....stay reading <3

xoxo
Peipei

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen