Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

English Blog, Update and Haul

'sup lads :D
Okay I decided to continue my blog in english. Lol. 
Since I started to make videos on english and being very talkative the last days in english (Thx to Kieran *3*) I thought: Hey....write your weblogs in English...why not?
So....Here it goes! 
Okay update: First of all: English Weblog! ( U DONT SAY) Ahahaha yeah. 
For a long time now, I'm really into this korean fashion stuff and about few weeks I've been really flashed about KPop ahaha. I listen BIG BANG for about 2 years now, but never been interested about the members. Now I started writing RPGs again (Omg poor Guys out there p3q) and I'm addicted to TOP. Holy Moly XD
Okay I'm getting off the topic: Now, I really started following this korean/chinese fashion style and trying to improve my ulzzang make up O: I love this cute, cool and classy style p3q unfortunately my cousin isn't that fanzy about fashion stuff and I've got this feeling she doesn't like me lol. In fact she doesn't reply on my email, months ago p_q
So I'm all alone with my new addiction .-. Since my best friend isn't about this style and my other friends...are mostly men or very masculine women I have to search alone for suiting clothes xD
Okay thats about my clothing style change....

Time for my haul in the last few days °O°
I went shopping in Ludwigshafen with my best friend(He hadn't another choice LOL) and found some adorable clothes <3




To lazy to take it off LOL


And a HUGE amount of tights because I'm the most clumsy person when it comes to wear them without destroying them x_x


Okay that's the clothes stuff...Of course I can't stand about buying some cosmetics...lol
I really love this soap from CLINIQUE :3

First time to try this 3-phase-stuff out o-o
YES I use Children Shampoo. You won't believe me but your hair is smooth, well-smelling and you get rid of dandruffs °3°

So....that's about my haul xDD
I hope to find time to write more blogpost about moving (Now to Freiburg, not Frankfurt lol) and my way to lose weight!

xoxo
Peipei <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen