Samstag, 31. August 2013

China: Week 1

Hello!

So, first week in China is already over. So fast, I can't imagine! This time it is really funny and lovely here in Shanghai. Okay, the weather is terribly hot but you get used to it. 
After some complications while flying to Shanghai (There were some little turbulences and big trouble at the Beijing airport because we had to re-check-in our luggage -.-) my mom and I went to the place of my grandmum to stay there. We spent the nights there until Thursday. At thursday I had to sleep over at the place of my uncle because I was the bridesmaid of my cousin.
From Monday until Thursday we just spent the time with visiting everyone, eating, went to the hair stylist (I dyed my hair ^w^) and this stuff.
So Friday was the big day! We had to get up very early because at 8:30 the make up and hairstylist for my cousin arrived. I did my makeup by myself, but get my hair done by the assistant. 
After this, my cousins husband arrived. It's a Chinese tradition that the husband has to pick up the wife at the place of their parents. And all of the feminine relatives including the bridesmaids has to stop him from entering the house! haha :D
After he entered, he and my cousin had to give my uncle and aunt two cups of tea. And my cousin and her husband had to eat some soup for many children and this stuff (the soup is so god damn tasty *__*)
Then he had to find the shoes for my cousin to carry her to their new flat. Of course I went with them becuase I'm the bridesmaid :D So there was the same ritual with passing cups to the parents of the husband and eating soup u know.
After this we had a little bit lunch, a small photoshoot and went  to the place where the little ceremony for the family and close friends were to be. 
The ceremony was so beautiful! 
At about 6 PM there was the big ceremony. My Cousin changed her dress 3 times (She got 4 dresses for the whole day) and cousins hubby sang for her! It was so touching I cried ;w;
After the wedding ceremony there was a huuuuge amount of tasty food. And some funny entertaining!
About 9 PM I went home with my mum because I was terribly tired. It was a pretty tough day but I think it was even more harder for the wedding couple!

Okay now it's time for picture spamming! theehee ^__^
First Shengjiangbao in Shanghai this time. Man I love them!

The weddnig couple <3




The place where my Grandmum lives. The sky is blue here in Shanghai!


Angry bird

Chinese Park :D

So this is where the birdssounds comes from lol

Mantou me


Derp me with derp dog of my Auntie

Jackie Chan!

Again: Shengjiangbao <3

The fishies of my uncle. The grey one died today Q_Q He jumped out...lol

New hair!

Lol...

This was my dress for the wedding

Nails for the wedding!

And hair and make-up

My cousin and me! She's so beautiful!

So cute <3

Tasty wedding soup!

My uncle looked so handsome!


The bed of the wedding couple :3

It says 'double happiness' and is glued to every house where a couple has married

Photoshoot!


Cousins hubby and derp me :D

so cuuuute <3

one of the cousins of my cousin. He always wanted a photo with me! He's so cute!

My uncle carries my cousin to her husband <3


Wife and Husband <3

One of the 4 dresses of my cousin.

So thats it atm. In two days I'm going to fly to Beijing and afterward going to Qingdao before I return to Shanghai...looking forward to it!

Much love

Peipei

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen