Freitag, 12. Juli 2013

Haul and new hair

Hello hello!
Today I went to dm, my favourite store and bought some things. Just a little bit stuff I needed. As I have lots of spots at my legs I bought a bodybrush because I've made some good experiences with this.


After this I went to a hairstylist to dye my hair. Originally I wanted them brown but without lighten them much this is pretty impossible. So the hairstylist gave me a painting dye. At the beginning I was pretty sceptical about this because I want my hair evenly brown not just some parts.
But I have to say I am satisfied! 
There are some party which comes to bright but its okay. maybe i'm going even more brighter in a month who knows.
This is how my hair looks like!
As you can see the roots are pretty light because at this part was my natural hair, not colored.
See the painting technique? Even though my hair looks brown, there are some dark parts left. I like it!
They look a little bit red because my iphone sucks.
And they've got a VERY good conditioner at the salon! They used Bed Head urban anti+dotes from TIGI
I love it so I bought Shampoo and Conditioner for about 16€ (They set the price down for a event)
It smells soooo god and you really dont need much of it! And My hair is so fluffy and soft!

Thats it, see you soon!

XoXo






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen